Monday 23 March 2020

ANSWERS TO THE WORKBOOK EXERCISES.....

GRAMMAR PRACTICE  PAGE: 101

EXERCISES:

1- 1-had left/ 2-hadn´t realized/ 3-had you heard/ 4-had spoken/ 5-hadn´t seen.
2- 1-The police called me because they had found my bike/ 2-We couldn´t go out because Joe hadn´t finished his work/ 3-Before a mugger stole my bag, I´d had a nice day/ 4-Before I arrived at the party, everyone had gone home/5-Before the fraudster went to prison, he had been a respected politician.
3- 1-who/ 2-which/3-whose/ 4-where/ 5-who.
4- 1-where/ 2-whose/ 3-who/4-where/ 5-who/ 6-which.
5- 1-can´t/ 2-might/ 3-must.

VOCABULARY PRACTICE PAGE: 103

EXERCISES:

1- 1-E/ 2-C/ 3-H/ 4-G/ 5-B/ 6-A/ 7-D/ 8-F.
2- Your own answer.....
3- 1-El detective corrió tras el ladrón./ 2-Sara es la mujer que conocí en la entrevista/ 3-Los residentes locales ayudaron al policía con el caso./ 4-Siempre había soñado con convertirse en abogado/ 5-Es el profesor cuya esposa es la propietaria de un negocio local./ 6-Esta es la habitación donde guardan la prueba./ 7-Aquí está la tarjeta de crédito que el ladrón robó. 8-Fue arrestado por robar en una tienda.










3 comments:

  1. El ejercicio 4 de la página 101 las respuestas no se corresponden con las opciones que aparecen en mi libro, no sé si soy la única.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m going to see it and try to mend it .Write your name! who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think It´s OK now!
    I´m sorry and thanks for letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete